As summer is beginning to wind down I am thinking to all of the fun fall recipes I love.
Before summer officially closes for the year, and I begin releasing all the best pumpkin recipes I have, I wanted to share this No Churn Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream recipe with you.
8 oz Heavy Whipping cream
14 oz Sweeteend Condensed Milk
3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 tsp Vanilla.
Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
Gradually add condensed milk while continuing to beat.
Stir in the pumpkin, vanilla and spice.
Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- 8 oz Heavy Whipping cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¾ cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Whip the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gradually add condensed milk while continuing to beat.
- Stir in the pumpkin, vanilla and spice.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
You can find lots of super simple pumpkin recipes to satisfy your pumpkin cravings!
You might also be interested in some of my other recent recipe posts.