This is a recipe I shared last summer, but it was a hit so I am sharing it again today!
The ingredients were simple as were the instructions to create this dessert that will have people wondering if it is REALLY sand or not. I brought it to our family reunion last Saturday after the Walk and it was quickly gobbled up!
My daughter asked if I would make it again the next day. I’m pretty sure she single handedly ate half the pail herself Seriously though, this was a very quick & easy dessert to put together with a LOT of wow factor included.
Sand Pudding Recipe
- 1 pkg Vanilla Wafers
- 2 Oreos
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ¼ C Butter
- ⅔ C powdered sugar
- 2 small pkgs French Vanilla pudding mix
- 2¾ C Milk
- 12 oz Cool Whip
- Add Vanilla Wafers and 2 Oreos to your food processor and crush until they resemble sand.
- In a small bowl, cream together softened 8 oz cream cheese, butter, and powdered sugar.
- In another larger bowl, mix pudding with milk.
- Add Pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in all of the Cool Whip.
- Layer into bucket in this order: sand, pudding, sand, pudding, etc.
I guarantee if you take this to your next barbecue party it will be a hit!