I have always believed that if you want to be taken seriously in business you have to look the part.
Unfortunately I am not willing (or able) to spend the kind of money it would take to look like a million bucks!
Thankfully, it can be pretty easy to find practically the very same outfits for a fraction of the cost when you shop around.
- Akris Punto Jersey Pencil Skirt – $197.98
- Equipment Stitch Silk Shirt – $178.80
- Burberry Brit Wool Cardigan – $259.98
- Stuart Weitzman Nouvea Pump – $365.00
- Rag & Bone Calf Hair Belt – $185.00
- Michael Kors Bedford Crossbody Bag – $178.00
- Melinda Maria Feather Pendant Necklace – $78.00
- Ponte Roma Below Knee Pencil Skirt, Navy (Amazon) – $17.95
- Button Down Shirt with Split Hem (Target) – $22.99
- Basic Round Neck Cardigan (Amazon) – $20.79
- Journee High Heels, Red (Kohl’s) – $49.99
- Apt 9 Leopard Skinny Belt (Kohl’s) – $26.00
- Relic Cora Crossbody Bag (Kohl’s) – $27.00
- London Manori Feather Necklace (Amazon) – $36.00