One way to save your hard earned money is by learning how to become a weekend warrior!
Did you know that there are FREE classes at Home Depot? Have you ever taken one of their classes? I would love to hear about your experience!
Home Depot makes it very easy to do your own home improvement projects with all of the FREE one day only classes that they offer.
In just an hour they will walk you through the entire process you want to learn. And when the class is over they will also give you coupons to use on the materials you’ll need to finish the project at home!
Here are the classes Home Depot has scheduled:
- Learn about patching, prep and maintenance for refreshing your home’s interior and exterior
- Find out about some of the basic tools and accessories to make your project easy, fast and clean
- Locate the best quality paint and products for the job
- Explore the range of laminate, tile or carpet flooring options that make your projects easy and affordable
- Discover the many products exclusive to The Home Depot, designed especially for easy décor coordination and installation
- Learn about the range of colors, textures and innovative benefits like stain resistance and warranties
- Identify several exclusive Eco Options and Energy Star–rated products that can help you start saving on energy costs in the fall
- Begin weatherizing your home with a range of low-cost sealants and insulation that make your home more comfortable and save you money
- Learn about other easy-to-install products that help you get lower electricity and water bill
- Maintain your yard year-round with the right products for the right climate
- Learn tips for eco-friendly gardening and weatherizing your yard
- Find out tips for maintaining curb appeal year-round
There are several dates and time available for each class, so just go ahead and choose the class you’d like on the day and time that fits your life!
There is no obligation by signing up so if you find that you aren’t able to make the class it is perfectly alright!