I’ve been a fan of J. Lo since before she started using a new name.
Jenny on the block was simply Jennifer Lopez, and I used to dream of being able to dance like her each week when we watched In Living Color. Did anyone else grow up watching Homie the Clown?
Is it just me or does J. Lo always look great?
I love that she took what appears to be a t-shirt and turned it into a high fashion rockstar look.
I love this look even if the shoes scare me a little bit.
You can pull of the look yourself without breaking the bank with this edition of Celebrity Looks for Less.
Check out the links below to find a much less expensive version of this Jennifer
- Elie Tahari Faux-Suede Motorcycle Jacket (Kohl’s) – $50.00
- Mossimo T-Shirt Dress, Grey (Target) – $9.98
- Nine West Haywire Ankle Boots (6PM) – $65.99
- Oversize Sunglasses (Target) – $16.99
- Baubles & Co Large Cross Necklace (Amazon) – $29.72
- Simply Vera Wang Pleated Hobo Bag (Kohl’s) – $69.00
*Saving Dollars and Sense Tip: These are the prices at the time this pst was written. Prices are subject to change at any time.
Thanks to Homemaking Expert for sharing even more great style and fashion tips.