Last year, at my husbands request, I attempted to recreate a Peppermint Bark recipe that a friend of mine brought to a Christmas party. My husband LOVES this recipe, and I love how super easy it is to throw together.
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 bag or peppermint Hershey’s Kisses
- ½ bag of Oreos
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place half of the package of Oreos into a ziplock bag and crush them into chunks. I just press the middle of each cookie and it usually breaks into four which is perfect size.
- Unwrap Hershey’s peppermint Kisses and add to a pot.
- Add the bag of white chocolate chips to the pot and heat on low heat until melted. Stirring often to avoid burning.
- Add the crushed Oreos to the pot and stir in until well mixed with the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture out onto the wax paper and spread out using a spoon until it is ¼ – ½ inch thick.
- Place the pan in the fridge until hardened. Once hardened you can use a butter knife to break it up into pieces.
That’s it! I said it was super easy, and it takes no time at all to whip up a batch to take to your next holiday party. If you think this looks like a great recipe would you consider PINNING it on Pinterest?