Photo Credit: Embellishing Goods
If you’ve ever made a meal for someone else who needed a little help, you will quickly realize how neat these FREE printables are!
This FREE printable set includes:
- “Made with love by: dinner card w/ baking time/temperature instructions (for those who handmade dinner, but it still needs cooking)
- “Made with love by” dinner card w/ out baking instructions (for those who handmade the dinner, but no baking is needed)
- “Provided with love by” dinner card w/ baking time/temperature instructions (for those who bought a dinner that still needs baking. ie– Costco lasagna)
- “Provided with love by” dinner card w/out baking instructions (for those buying take-out such as pizza or chinese for your friends)
- Contact Calling Card
- Allergies Checklist Card
- 6 different printable circles with generic sayings: “get well soon”, “congrats”, “thinking of you”, “we love you”, “baby girl”, and “baby boy”
I especially love the fact that these cards include a spot for instructions because the truth is that if you have ever been on the receiving end of the meal ministry you probably had more than enough food.
With the instructions attached directly to the dinner, you can stick it in the freezer for a later time if you find you have an overwhelming abundance of food quickly filling up your fridge.