I saw these Simmer Scents for $4.99 today!
I love the smell of fresh potpourri simmering on the stove top during the winter months.
There is nothing like walking in the front door and being greeted by the warm smell of spices simmering on the stove. This holiday season, wow your guests with the delicious aroma coming from the kitchen!
These packages of potpourri spice simmer blends make a wonderful hostess gift for friends and family. These spice blends are our favorite kitchen fragrances and have zero added chemicals or artificial scents.
Add a bag of simmer scents, 2 cups of water to a small saucepan (some scents can be enhanced with slices of fresh orange or apple) and simmer on low. Add more water as needed. You can store the mixture in the fridge, and use it over and over until there is no longer any scent.
- Grandma’s Kitchen ~ Dried lavender, cinnamon sticks, cloves and star of anise
- Christmas Spice ~ Dried cinnamon sticks, cloves, vanilla bean, orange peel, ginger and star of anise
- Pumpkin Spice ~ Dried orange peel, cinnamon sticks, ginger, star of anise, cardamom pods
- Savory Scent ~ Dried orange peel, cinnamon sticks, cloves and bay leaves
- Fresh Winter ~ Dried rosemary, lavender, eucalyptus and peppermint
- Gingerbread ~ Dried cinnamon sticks, ginger, clove, and allspice
- Harvest Fragrance ~ Dried lavender, rose petals, cloves, cinnamon sticks and rosemary.
Get your here while supplies last at this price.