There is a brand new Money saving app that I am excited to tell you about today!
Sign up for Checkout 51 to start earning back some of the money you spend each week at the grocery stores. This one is a lot like Ibotta, but you don’t have to have a Smartphone to do it, you can use a computer which I love since so many of you are unable to use Ibotta.
It’s a great way to save on things like milk too!
Here’s how it all works:
- Check out all of the current offers available to you before heading to the store.
- After you’ve gone shopping, just upload your receipt using Checkout 51.
- They’ll confirm your purchase and credit your account according to the offers you’ve redeemed.
- When your account reaches $20, you can cash out and they’ll mail a check your way.
- Offers go live on Thursdays at 12:00 AM in each time zone. They expire the following Wednesday at 11:59 PM in each time zone. You must submit the receipts while the offers are live.
- Offers are available in limited quantities. Please check your offer list before you go shopping to ensure that the offer is still available, and upload the receipt immediately after purchase to avoid disappointment.
- A quantity of (1) of each offer is eligible for cashback per member.
- Each receipt can only be used once.
- We can only give cash back for the exact product listed, so please read carefully.
- You are permitted to use Checkout 51 cashback offers with any other coupon or discount unless otherwise stated.
- Products must be purchased in your country of registration. (We currently support the United States and Canada, excluding Quebec.)
- Receipts submitted must be in English.
- Items purchased from online retailers are eligible for cash back. Packing slips are accepted as proof of purchase. Online purchases are subject to the same submission timelines as receipts
Sign up for Checkout 51 and start earning today!