What a year this has been!
I don’t know about you, but I am SO looking forward to bidding farewell to 2013 and looking forward to all that this new year promises to bring.
Although this past year continued to be dominated by the scary C-word, I am so thrilled to know that I am entering 2015 cancer FREE!
This past year was also the year I decided to take my health into my own hands more than ever before, which is Why I Decided to Jump on the Essential Oils Bandwagon.
I decided it was time you knew more about me, so I shared a huge list of things you may or may not know about me this past year.
It’s hard to believe the year is coming to a close. It was a great year for Saving Dollars and Sense that brought a lot of changes to the site. Hopefully you are happy with the way things are going and will continue to follow along into 2015 as I have many new ideas to share in the New Year.
I wanted to take a minute to revisit some of our most popular posts and share them with you.
- Growing Up Hungry and Why I Choose to be Frugal
- Copycat Chipotle Cilantro Lime Rice
- Homemade Cold & Flu Remedy
- I Survived a Stroke at 16 Years Old
- Essential Oils 101: Everything You Need to Know
- Innocent as a Dove
- Simple Printable Weekly Cleaning Schedule
- Homemade All Natural Bleach
- 10 Money Mistakes That Can Ruin a Marriage
- 10 Ways to Use Coconut Oil
- When Little Boys Dress Up
- Everyday Essential Oils
- How to Recognize Lies That Keep You Spending
- The Rooster Crows No More
- 10 Ways to Use Vinegar
- No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- How to Cut Onions Without Crying
- 5 Ways to Always Save at ALDI
- Sometimes Those Who Have Less Give More
- DIY All Natural Fruit & Veggie Wash
- Ethics of Selling Your Stockpile
- All Natural Lice Deterrent Spray
- Choosing Hope in the Midst of Darkness
- How to Begin Paying Down Debt
- Give Kids the World Changes Lives
- Homemade Dishwasher Detergent
- How to Make Disney Frozen Inspired Paper Snowflakes
- Homemade Creamy Peppermints
- All Natural Kids Gummy Health Boosters
- Shamrock Shake Recipe
- Sand Pudding Recipe
- Free Summer Reading Programs
- Facebook Rules for Marriage (Or Couples)
- 10 Forms of Distorted Thinking
- How to Begin Menu Planning
- How to Create a 30 Day Meal Plan Rotation
- A Few Words to my Childhood Self
- To the Dad I Never Knew
- Simple Steps to Tackle Debt
- Do Not Listen to the Lies, You are Important
This was also a year of battling heath issues for me. I learned a little more of what it means to have faith and to cherish each day of life you are given.
We enjoyed another year in our new house learning how to grow a garden in this new to me soil using this What to Plant When Chart.
I opened up about a few things that were really personal to me when I realized that I Needed to Learn to Forgive Myself.
This past year we also said goodbye to a part of our family and welcomed a new member.
It’s looking like this will be a great year and I am incredibly blessed to have the very best readers joining me on the journey to see where the new year takes us.
I have some great things planned for the new year and cannot wait to share them with you!