As most of you know, it is no secret that I am a huge Rick Riordan fan!
I was hooked ever since I handed my son his first Percy Jackson book and he chose to read it for fun. For FUN.
That was the day I realized that these are not ordinary books. In fact the Percy Jackson series is still the only books my son has ever read just for fun.
Rick Riordan’s latest book The Hidden Oracle is being released with five retail-specific editions that all hit shelves on May 3rd.
Each edition includes a unique insert that you can get exclusively from that retailer. Collect them all!
1. Barnes & Noble Exclusive Edition includes a Camp Half-Blood letter from Apollo to Zeus!
2. Target Exclusive Edition includes an illustrated map of Apollo’s Trials at Camp Half-Blood
3. Books-a-Million Exclusive Edition includes an Apollo Bumper Sticker (“I’d Rather be Driving by Sun Chariot”)
4. Walmart Exclusive Edition includes a 2-sided bookmark with character art of Apollo and his mortal counterpart, Lester.
5. Costco Exclusive Edition includes an illustrated poster depicting the “Plague of Secrets” scene from The Hidden Oracle
Plus you can read the first chapter of The Trials of Apollo The Hidden Oracle free!
Do you know someone that would love to get their hands on a copy of this book?
I am giving one lucky Saving Dollars and Sense reader the opportunity to win a copy of one of the exclusive editions of The Hidden Oracle with a surprise insert of their own along with a $25 Visa Gift Card!
Giveaway open to US addresses only.
Prizing and samples provided by Disney-Hyperion.
Here’s how to enter:
Leave me a comment telling me why you want to win.
This giveaway is open to all legal residents of the US age 18 and older and will end on May 20th.
**Although the product for this giveaway was supplied to me free of charge from Disney-Hyperion, all opinions expressed are solely mine.