Crock Pot Apple Butter Recipe
Crock Pot Apple Butter is an amazing treat that is sure to please everyone. It’s delicious, healthy, and easy to make.
– Apples – Sugar – Cinnamon – Cloves – Nutmeg – Salt
– Wash your apples. – Core peel and chop apples.
HOW TO MAKE CROCK POT APPLE BUTTER
– Place in slow cooker. – Mix together remaining ingredients and pour over apples. – Cook on high for 1 hour.
– Reduce to low and cook until mixture turns dark brown. – Use immersion blender to remove lumps or process in blender in batches.
– Leave uncover cooking for 1-2 hours until mixture thickens. – Allow to cool. Transfer to airtight containers and store in refrigerator.
Make this homemade Apple Butter in your slowcooker
I love making apple butter because it’s such a versatile recipe. You can use whatever apples you want, and it doesn’t matter if they’re organic or not.
Swipe up now to get full recipe