Homemade Crab Rangoon
This homemade crab rangoon recipe is so simple and easy to make!
- 6 oz. can white crab meat, drained
- 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 20 wonton wrappers
- about 2 cups vegetable oil
In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and powdered sugar.
Mix in crab meat.
Place a tablespoon of crab mixture in the middle of each wonton wrapper.
Brush a small amount of water on all four edges of the wonton wrapper.
Pinch corners together, sealing them completely.
Fry wontons in oil heated to 350 degrees for about 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool on a paper towel.