Homemade Crab Rangoon
This homemade crab rangoon recipe is so simple and easy to make!
- 6 oz 6 oz. can white crab meat, drained
- 6 oz 6 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 tsp 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tbsp 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 20 20 wonton wrappers
- 2 cup about 2 cups vegetable oil
In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and powdered sugar.
Mix in crab meat.
Place a tablespoon of crab mixture in the middle of each wonton wrapper.
Brush a small amount of water on all four edges of the wonton wrapper.
Pinch corners together, sealing them completely.
Fry wontons in oil heated to 350 degrees for about 1-2 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool on a paper towel.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 284mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 228IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg