Homemade Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
Easy homemade pumpkin spice frap recipe.
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Ice Cream Strong coffee for Coffee based drink
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup simple syrup - or to taste* recipe below
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice or All Spice
- 1 to 2 cups crushed ice
- Redi Whip Homemade Whipped Cream
- Pumpkin pie spice for garnish
Pour the first 5 ingredients into a blender.
Mix on medium until thoroughly combined.
Add ice and blend until the frappuccino is smooth and without chunks of ice.
Top with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
Calories: 530kcal | Carbohydrates: 105g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 41mg | Sodium: 228mg | Potassium: 917mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 94g | Vitamin A: 29337IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 451mg | Iron: 6mg