Creative Money Gift Ideas
There are so many unique and
creative money gift ideas
that making gifting money so much more fun!
You’ll find some great DIY Money Gift Ideas here, along with some fun and unique money holders that you can buy, if you’re not feeling incredibly crafty.
CREATIVE WAYS TO GIVE MONEY
Rain Money Gun
– Feeds up to 100 dollar bills and sends them flying across the room.
Sweet and Money Surprise
– This is such a sweet and simple gift idea to put together.
– Who doesn’t love lollipops…and money?
– Money Soap, Real cash in every Soap.
Excitement Money Gift
– This s a fun idea for all ages!
Rainy Day Fund
– All you really need is a white umbrella (the paint will show better, but you could try on another color), some fabric paint, some twine + paper clips….oh, well, and a little cash too.
– Put your gift in this puzzle box and make the receiver wait to get your gifts until he/she solves the puzzle.
Kleenex Box Money Gift
– No time to get a gift? No problem! Just go get some cash out of your purse, grab an old kleenex box.
– You know, you want to give something “crafty” but not everyone appreciates crafts, not to mention those that are just hard to give gifts to – this is the solution!
Swipe up TO READ MORE!
You may also like
The Best Frugal & Free Christmas Gifts for Kids
The Best Barbie Gift Ideas
For more posts like this visit