No Bake Energy Bites
These no bake energy bites are so simple and easy to make!
- 2 cups instant oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup currants or raisins
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup nuts (I used a nut mix of peanuts, sunflower seeds, cashews, pistachios and craisins)
- 2 tbsp Truvia Nectar
Add oats, blueberries, currants, coconut to a medium mixing bowl.
Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix together.
Add peanut butter and Truvia Nectar and mix very well with a sturdy spoon or with gloved hands.
Place bowl in fridge for 15-30 minutes to firm up the mixture. This makes rolling it into balls much easier.
Roll into 1” balls and place on a cookie sheet. Store in an airtight container in a cool area or in the fridge.
Calories: 262kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Sodium: 102mg | Potassium: 266mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 2mg