These No Bake Energy Bites just might be the easiest snack you’ll ever make!
Not only can you leave your oven completely off, but they’re also ready in a super-fast amount of time.
If you’re needing a quick pick-me-up snack, this is the one for you.
If you like this recipe, you’re going to love this Crock Pot Steel Cut Oatmeal as well.
Energy Bites No Bake Recipe
Whip up a bunch of these the next time you are craving a healthy and nutritional snack, with just a little bit of sweetness.
No Bake Energy Bites
This snack is such a huge time saver. Plus, it actually tastes more like a dessert than a healthy snack.
It’s got the perfect amount of sweetness that can compliment any craving but is actually packed full of protein as well.
I just love whipping these up to have on hand for when my sweet tooth starts kicking.
Instead of reaching for a cookie or treat, I’ll absolutely grab one of these instead!
Gather these ingredients to make your Energy Balls.
Then scroll down for full Energy Bites Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Ingredients needed for no bake energy bites
- Quick or Instant Oats
- Natural peanut butter
- Sugar free chocolate chips
- Dried blueberries
- Currants or raisins
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Nuts (I used a nut mix of peanuts, sunflower seeds, cashews, pistachios, and craisins)
- 2 tablespoons Truvia Nectar
How to make these homemade energy bites
Add oats, blueberries, currants, coconut to a medium mixing bowl.
Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix together.
Add peanut butter and Truvia Nectar and mix very well with a sturdy spoon or with gloved hands.
Place the bowl in the fridge for 15-30 minutes to firm up the mixture. This makes rolling it into balls much easier.
Roll into 1” balls and place on a cookie sheet. Chill in the freezer about 30 minutes.
Store in an airtight container in a cool area or in the fridge.
If you love this recipe, you’ll like these as well:
- Easy Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- Cranberry Zucchini Bread Recipe
- Chocolate Sea Salt Bars
- Cookies and Cream Keto Bomb Recipe
- Hot Chocolate Truffles Recipe
No Bake Energy Bites
- 2 cups instant oats
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 1/4 cup currants or raisins
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup nuts (I used a nut mix of peanuts, sunflower seeds, cashews, pistachios and craisins)
- 2 tbsp Truvia Nectar
- Add oats, blueberries, currants, coconut to a medium mixing bowl.
- Add chocolate chips and nuts. Mix together.
- Add peanut butter and Truvia Nectar and mix very well with a sturdy spoon or with gloved hands.
- Place bowl in fridge for 15-30 minutes to firm up the mixture. This makes rolling it into balls much easier.
- Roll into 1” balls and place on a cookie sheet. Store in an airtight container in a cool area or in the fridge.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.