Lowe’s will also be giving away free Garden-to-Go kits every Thursday in April starting on the 8th.
To receive your complimentary kit, all you have to do is head on over to Lowes.com starting April 1st to reserve one.
The first curbside event will be held on April 8 and then occur each Thursday through the rest of the month.
Lowes FREE Garden Kits
These family-friendly activity kits can be reserved on Lowes.com starting one week before each event and kits include:
- April 8: Garden-to-Go kit sponsored by Miracle-Gro with exclusive recipes from professional cook and food stylist Amanda Frederickson.
- April 15: Lowe’s Mystery Garden Pinata with mystery seed packets.
- April 22: 500,000 tree saplings given out in honor of Earth Day.
- April 29: Lowe’s Butterfly Quest which helps families create a butterfly garden.
- The Garden-to-Go kit includes a Bonnie Foodie Fresh Plant, 8-quart Miracle-Gro Potting Mix, 8-oz Miracle-Gro All Purpose Water Soluble Plant Food, globes, and exclusive recipes from professional cook and food stylist Amanda Frederickson.
- The Lowe’s Mystery Garden Pinata by CAMP includes a biodegradable flower pinata, mystery seed bombs, and mystery growfetti.
Register for this one beginning April 8th.
- Garden-to-Go kits include tree saplings will be given out in honor of Earth Day (species varies by region).
Register for this one beginning April 15th.
- Lowe’s by CAMP Butterfly Quest includes wooden pieces to assemble and decorate, paint, a paintbrush and milkweed seeds to help families create a butterfly garden.
Register for this one beginning April 22nd.