Are you ready to enjoy a delicious treat without feeling guilty about all the calories?
You’ll find the best appetizer/snack recipes from Saving Dollars and Sense below! (Your tastebuds will thank you!)
Appetizers set the stage for the meal. Whether you’re wanting to make the perfect party appetizer, whip together some easy finger food, or prepare a delicious dish everyone will be talking about, there are plenty of recipes here that will meet those needs. You can find some of our most popular appetizers listed below.
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- Avocado Deviled Egg Recipe
- Best Oven Baked Buffalo Wings
- Deviled Egg Chicks
- Cheesy Stuffed Peppers
- Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
- Crab Rangoon
- Bacon Cheeseball Bites
You have to check out these amazing party food ideas. These recipes are simple to make and perfect to share. You can find our favorite party food recipes below to make for your next Superbowl party (or to enjoy yourself).
Easy to make and easy to devour, these bar recipes are so delicious, everyone will ask for the recipe. You’ll find our reader’s favorite bar recipes below.
- Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats
- Homemade Candy Bars (Whatchamacallit)
- Minions Granola Bars
- Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- Chocolate Sea Salt Bars
- Samoas Bars
Quick and easy homemade crackers or popcorn? Let’s do it! These healthy and delicious crackers and popcorn recipes are the perfect snacks. Click on your favorite recipe below to learn more.
Whether you love eating with tortilla chips, pita, crackers, or something else, you’ll find the best dip recipes to rock your party. You’re going to love the variety of flavor and taste. You can make your next favorite dip recipe by clicking one of the links below.
- Olive Garden Cheese Fonduta Recipe
- Cheesy Fiesta Bean Dip
- Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip
- Three Cheese Dip
- Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Strawberry Dunkaroo Dip
- Edible Brownie Batter Dip
- Cheesy Chicken Ranch Dip
Fruit doesn’t have to be boring. From pizzas, salads, to healthy snack ideas, you’ll find a variety of flavorful fruit recipes to enjoy (especially on those hot summer days). Find your next favorite fruit recipe below to start cooking.
There’s a drink for every occasion. From your favorite copycat drink to something fruity or spicy, you’ll find your next perfect drink recipe here. You’ll find our reader’s favorites below to help you start.
- Blackberry Lemonade
- Easy Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Copycat Frosty Keto Shake Recipe
- Copycat Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade Drink
- Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino
- Blackberry Pomegranate Smoothie
- Copycat Sonic Limeade
- Strawberry Lemonade Concentrate Recipe
- Candy Bar Hot Cocoa
- Star Wars Storm Trooper White Chocolate Cocoa
- Choco Berry Swirl Smoothie Recipe
- Mocha Cookie Crunch
- Copycat Starbucks Graham Latte
- Copycat 7-11 Cherry Slurpee
- Star Wars Bantha Cocoa
- Copycat Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuccino
- Copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino
- Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Rhubarb Lemonade
- Caramel Vanilla Latte
Head back to the Saving Dollars and Sense Homepage.