These mouth-watering desserts are everything you hoped and more.
From sweet to salty, minty to chocolate, your sweet tooth is going to love these desserts.
These bars are the best bar recipes for a crowd (or to sneak and enjoy for yourself).
You’ll find bar cookies, gourmet bar desserts, and easy bar recipes with very few ingredients for easy cooking.
You can find your favorite below and start baking!
- Homemade Snickers Candy Bar Recipe
- Candy Corn Rice Krispie Treats
- Homemade Candy Bars
- Chocolate Covered Cream Filled Heart Brownies
- Easter Blondie Bars
- Strawberry Oatmeal Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookie Bars
- Samoa Cookie Bars (Keto Friendly)
These are the best cake recipes on Saving Dollars and Sense.
You’re going to love how easy these cake recipes are to make.
These homemade recipes are easy to bake and so fluffy. Find your favorite below.
- Old Fashioned Apple Dump Cake
- S’ mores Cake Recipe
- Sunflower Peeps Cake
- Instant Pot Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake
- Strawberry Blueberry Pound Cake Trifle
- Instant Pot Chocolate Amaretto Cheesecake
- 2 Ingredient Pineapple Cake
- White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Einkorn Texas Sheet Cake Recipe
- Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cake
Homemade candy is the best, especially if you want to give them as gifts.
These candy recipes are perfect for gifts, Christmas, or to enjoy at home.
You’ll find recipes that are perfect for beginners on the list below.
- Homemade Creamy Peppermints
- Homemade PayDay Candy Bars
- Frugal Christmas Candy Recipe
- Copycat Kit Kat Bars
- Homemade Suckers Recipe
- Copycat Three Musketeers
- White Chocolate Strawberry Bark
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge Recipe
- Jelly Bean Bark
- Homemade Candy Dots Recipe
- Peppermint Bark Recipe
- Maraschino Mice Recipe
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups
You’ll find the best homemade cookie recipes of all time.
These award-winning, delicious, chewy, and easy cookie recipes are a crowd-pleaser.
Find your favorite from the list below to start baking.
- Petite Vanilla Bean Scones
- M&M’s Cookie Recipe
- Peppermint Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Cast Iron Skillet Cookie Recipe
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish Cookies
- Best Monster Cookie Recipe
- Copycat Thin Mints Cookies
- Apple Pie Cookie Recipe
- Ultimate Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe
- Snowball Cookie Recipe
- Easter Bunny Cookies
- Pokemon Go (Rare) Pokeball Cookies
- Bunny Butt Cookies
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Melted Snowman Cookies
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Cookies
- Easy Bird Nest Meringue Cookies
Sometimes a cold treat on those hot summer days is perfect.
They’re so refreshing and welcoming in our home.
These cold treats will help you keep cool this summer. From frozen dessert bars, slushies, ice cream, and more.
You’ll find the best cold dessert recipes below.
- Copycat Frosty Keto Shake Recipe
- Homemade Lime Sorbet Recipe
- Banana Nutella Ice Cream
- Strawberry Shortcake Pops
- No Churn Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream
- No-Fry Fried Ice Cream Recipe
- No Churn Cherry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Smores Dessert Milkshake
- Homemade Snow Cones
- Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
- How to Make Snow Ice Cream
- Cookies and Creme Push Pops
- Smores Push Pops
- Strawberry Shortcake Push Pops
- Patriotic Push Pops
- Mint Chocolate Ice Cream Cake Recipe
- Banana Creme Push Pop
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Push Pops
- Shamrock Shake Recipe
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Homemade Jell-O Pudding Pops
- Dairy-Free Coconut Ice Cream
- Chocolate Eclair Icebox Cake
- Strawberry Icebox Cake
Made from simple everyday ingredients, these easy cupcake recipes will be your new favorite.
You’ll find all the recipes from vanilla to chocolate, and a few in-between, below.
- Candy Bar Cupcakes
- Turkey Cupcakes Recipe
- S’Mores Cups Recipe
- Easter Lamb Cupcakes
- Snowman Cupcake Recipe
- Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Guinness Cupcakes with Bailey’s Buttercream Frosting
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes
- Watermelon Cupcakes
- Pancake Waffle Cupcake with Maple Frosting
- Green Velvet Cupcakes
- Peppermint Butter Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Lemon Cherry Filled Cupcake Recipe
- Cherry Vanilla Cupcakes
- Cherry Cordial Cupcakes
These old fashion donut recipes are perfect to fill your tummy.
You’re going to love how easy these homemade recipes are.
From baked to fried, there’s something for every donut fan on this list.
These no-bake treats are made to perfection.
They’re delicious, healthy, and the perfect go-to snack when you don’t want to turn on the oven.
You can find your next favorite no-bake recipe below.
- Mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bites Recipe
- Banana Pudding in a Jar
- Sand Pudding Recipe
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe
- No-Bake Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake Bites
- Strawberry Cream Layered Dessert
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Mini Cheesecakes
I LOVE holiday-themed desserts!
They’re so festive and such a crowd-pleaser. You will find the best homemade holiday desserts below.
Find your favorite and share the Christmas spirit.
There is something delicious about an easy apple pie.
Well, whether you’re a fan of apple pie or another savory flavor, you’re going to love the variety on this list.
From apple to fruit, pumpkin to traditional southern pie recipes, there’s something for everyone on this list.
- Old Fashioned Egg Custard Recipe
- Easy Strawberry Cream Mousse Pie
- No Bake Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Traditional Dutch Apple Pie
- Peaches and Cream Pie
- Old Fashioned Rhubarb Custard Pie
Other Sweet Stuff
In case your sweet tooth isn’t satisfied, here are more delicious and sweet recipes for you to bake and enjoy.
- Dulche de Leche Instant Pot Recipe
- Caramel Apple Taquitos Recipe
- Rainbow Cake Balls Recipe
- Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Apple Pie Filling
- Chocolate Peeps
- Edible Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- Funfetti Cookie Dough Bites
- Homemade Whipped Cream
- Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar
- Nutter Butter Chicks
- Caramel Apple Crisp Recipe
- No-Fail Banana Pineapple Dessert Recipe
- Candy Popcorn
- Cookies & Cream Keto Bomb Recipe
- Lemon Blueberry Cream Cheese Danish
Head back to the Saving Dollars and Sense Homepage.