Would please help me to win a recipe contest by leaving any comment in the comments section below!
Although we had a pretty mild winter here in Michigan this year I am SO happy to see summer arrive this year!
I’m looking forward to the laid back, slower paced nights of stargazing, barbecues, and lounging on the deck with my best friend. Last summer we had just bought this new house and our nights were filled with nothing but late nights of hard work to fix it up, so it will be nice this year to be able to really enjoy it.
I am in a contest to come up with the best summer barbecue recipe today and I’d love your help to win! I came up with this new recipe that I love and I think you’ll love too! In fact my son who hates strawberries gobbled down two pieces in just a few minutes right before my eyes!
It’s no secret that I love strawberry lemonade, in fact I just made up another batch of the strawberry lemonade drink I shared with you here. This was my inspiration for this dessert.
I am participating in a Virtual Summer Barbecue with several other amazing bloggers today. In fact each of us have prepared an original recipe to bring to the table with the hopes of having the winning dish.
The recipe that receives the most comment TODAY ONLY will win.
So please, if you think this post sounds amazing would you please leave me a comment here letting me know so!
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars
- Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- Lemon Juice
- 11/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- ⅓ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- Combine 1¼ cup graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and ⅓ cup butter in a square dish and press firmly to bottom and sides of your pan.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Add Philadelphia Cooking Creme, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add mixture to the crust.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of the mixture and press them into the creme mixture.
- Lemon Curd:
- Add three eggs, ¾ cup sugar, and ⅓ cup lemon juice to a stainless steel bowl.
- In a stainless steel bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and lemon juice until blended.
- Cook, stirring constantly approximately 10 minutes until it becomes thick.
- Cut in 4 tablespoons of butter until melted and let cool a bit before you pour this on top of your dessert.
- Garnish the top of your Lemon Berry Cheesecake with sliced strawberries.
Please take a moment and leave me a comment if you think this sounds like an amazing summer barbecue recipe and then check out the other recipes I’m completing with.
Come join our Virtual Summer BBQ, hosted by Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.
Enjoy browsing these great recipes.