If you are looking for a super easy treat for this Fourth of July then these rocky road peanut butter bars are for you!
The reason I LOVE this recipe is because it is SO easy!
No baking required, all you need is a microwave to melt the chocolate chips. The recipe includes the most simple ingredients, in fact you can find everything at your local convenience store.
The directions are easy, just mix all the ingredients together with the melted chocolate chips. Press into a wax paper lined pan and allow to set up in the refrigerator for at least an hour before cutting into bars.
You could sprinkle some red, white, and blue sprinkles on top to give them a more festive look if you’d like. But my family loved them just the way they were so I chose to leave them alone.
Rocky Road Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 bag Chocolate Chips
- Mini Pretzels
- 1/2 cup Peanuts
- Mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter chips
- Pour bag of chocolate chips into a glass microwave safe bowl and heat for one minute. Stir chocolate chips and heat for one more additional minute.
- Add 3-4 handfuls of mini pretzels and stir
- Stir in 1-2 handfuls of mini marshmallows according to your taste preference
- Stir in 1/2 cup of peanuts
- Line a pan with waxed paper
- Press chocolate mixture into pan and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of peanut butter chips
- Cool in fridge for at least an hour before cutting into bars