Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- Lemon Juice
- 11/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Combine 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/3 cup butter in a square dish and press firmly to bottom and sides of your pan.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Add Philadelphia Cooking Creme, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add mixture to the crust.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of the mixture and press them into the creme mixture.
- Lemon Curd:
- Add three eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, and 1/3 cup lemon juice to a stainless steel bowl.
- In a stainless steel bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and lemon juice until blended.
- Cook, stirring constantly approximately 10 minutes until it becomes thick.
- Cut in 4 tablespoons of butter until melted and let cool a bit before you pour this on top of your dessert.
- Garnish the top of your Lemon Berry Cheesecake with sliced strawberries.
Please take a moment and leave me a comment if you think this sounds like an amazing summer barbecue recipe and then check out the other recipes I’m completing with.
Come join our Virtual Summer BBQ, hosted by Balancing Beauty and Bedlam.
Enjoy browsing these great recipes.
Creamy Jalapeno Ranch Dip – Saving with Shellie