Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars
Lemon Berry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Philadelphia Original Cooking Creme
- Lemon Juice
- 11/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- Combine 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons sugar, and 1/3 cup butter in a square dish and press firmly to bottom and sides of your pan.
- Bake at 350 for 8 minutes.
- Add Philadelphia Cooking Creme, 3 tablespoons of sugar, and 3 tablespoons of lemon juice to a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add mixture to the crust.
- Place sliced strawberries on top of the mixture and press them into the creme mixture.
- Lemon Curd:
- Add three eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, and 1/3 cup lemon juice to a stainless steel bowl.
- In a stainless steel bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk together the eggs, sugar, and lemon juice until blended.
- Cook, stirring constantly approximately 10 minutes until it becomes thick.
- Cut in 4 tablespoons of butter until melted and let cool a bit before you pour this on top of your dessert.
- Garnish the top of your Lemon Berry Cheesecake with sliced strawberries.
Please take a moment and leave me a comment if you think this sounds like an amazing summer barbecue recipe and then check out the other recipes I’m completing with.