One thing we are missing since we have moved from the city are slushies from 7-11 stores.
There aren’t any close by, so I was pretty excited when about this Copycat Cherry Slurpee recipe!
Gather these ingredients to make your Homemade Slurpee.
Then scroll down for full Cherry Slurpee Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Copycat Cherry Slurpee Ingredients
- Club Soda
- Cherry Kool-Aid Drink Mix
- Maraschino Cherry Juice
- Crushed Ice
How to Make 7-11 Cherry Slurpee
Ideally chill club soda in freezer for 15 minutes.
Blend together club soda, sugar, Kool-Aid powder and the cherry juice in a blender.
Add the crushed ice and pulse until smooth.
Pour into glasses.
- 2 cup cold Club Soda
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Cherry Kool-Aid Drink Mix
- 1 tsp liquid from Maraschino Cherry jar
- 3 cups Crushed Ice
- Ideally chill club soda in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Blend together club soda, sugar, Kool-Aid powder and the cherry juice in a blender.
- Add the crushed ice and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into glasses.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.