I was so excited about this Copycat Kit Kat Bar Recipe!
When my son was little I used to take him for a walk to the corner store to pick up a Kit Kat Candy Bar.
We would then walk home to site on the porch and split it between the two of us.
I have the best memories of those times that we could sit together the two of us and just talk. It was so neat to be able to connect with this small boy and see how his mind was reacting and taking shape to the growing world around him. I used these times to learn about who this little being was that I had been entrusted with.
Now you too can make your own Copycat Kit Kat Bars at home!!
Gather these ingredients to make your Kit Kat Bars.
Then scroll down for full Kit Kat Bars Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Kit Kat Bars Ingredients
- Vanilla Creme Wafer Cookies
- Chocolate Melting Chips
How to Make Copycat Kit Kat Bars
Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper
Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted.
Dip each wafer in chocolate, lift out with fork allowing excess to drip off and place on tray.
Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to set.
Trim uneven edges with a knife.
Homemade Kit Kat Bars
- 1 pkg Vanilla Creme Wafer Cookies
- 12 oz Chocolate Melting Chips
- Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper
- Melt chocolate by heating in microwave for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted.
- Dip each wafer in chocolate, lift out with fork allowing excess to drip off and place on tray.
- Place in refrigerator for 5 minutes to set.
- Trim uneven edges with a knife.
I am so torn between these Homemade Kit Kat Bars and the Homemade PayDay Candy Bar Recipe!
Check out even more Homemade Candy Bars including Whatchamacallit and Snickers!