Easy and Healthy Veal Kebab Recipe
- 2 lbs veal shoulder cut
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbs parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbs dry white wine
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- wooden skewers
- 2 onions cut into 1 inch square pieces
- 2 to matoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- pita bread
- Cut veal into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- Combine minced garlic, parsley, wine and olive oil in a large ziplock bag or bowl with lid and mix. Add veal cubes and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for two hours.
- Preheat bbq grill and remove veal from refrigerator. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put veal on wooden skewers and either alternate onions and tomatoes between veal to grill together, or grill vegetables separately.
- Grill veal kebabs, turning occasionally, to desired doneness.
- Serve with pita bread and enjoy!
- Optional- make gyros by removing veal from skewers, adding to pita bread, and topping with grilled onions and tomatoes.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.