Easy and Healthy Veal Kebab Recipe
- 2 lbs veal shoulder cut
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 tbs parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbs dry white wine
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- wooden skewers
- 2 onions cut into 1 inch square pieces
- 2 to matoes cut into 1 inch cubes
- pita bread
- Cut veal into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- Combine minced garlic, parsley, wine and olive oil in a large ziplock bag or bowl with lid and mix. Add veal cubes and shake to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for two hours.
- Preheat bbq grill and remove veal from refrigerator. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Put veal on wooden skewers and either alternate onions and tomatoes between veal to grill together, or grill vegetables separately.
- Grill veal kebabs, turning occasionally, to desired doneness.
- Serve with pita bread and enjoy!
- Optional- make gyros by removing veal from skewers, adding to pita bread, and topping with grilled onions and tomatoes.