This Christmas Bucket List will give you 25 days of Christmas activities to share with your family this year.
Christmas will be here before you know it, and what better what to get excited for the holiday season than with a bucket list!
Making a bucket list can be a fun way to make sure you get quality time with your spouse, kids, and that you make time for fun this holiday season!
There is something on this list for you no matter what your budget is, and they don’t all cost money either!
25 Days of Christmas Bucket List Ideas and Activities
- Decorate the house for Christmas
- Write a letter to Santa or Call him on the phone
- Go see a tree lighting
- Make homemade hot chocolate
- Make a Christmas craft
- Donate Christmas gifts for a family in need
- Go ice skating
- Buy or put up your Christmas tree
- Snuggle up and read a Christmas story
- Drive around and look at Christmas lights
- Play in the snow
- Do some Christmas shopping
- Have a Christmas song dance party
- Go see a holiday play
- Watch a Christmas movie
- Make homemade gifts for neighbors and friends
- Take pictures with Santa
- Make homemade ornaments
- Host a Christmas party
- Make peppermint bark
- Bake Christmas cookies
- Go caroling
- Read Twas the Night Before Christmas
- Make a Christmas themed breakfast
Is there something you would add to this list? I would love to hear what you have on your Christmas Bucket List this year.