Smoothies have always been a quick and easy go-to breakfast for my family.
I’m always looking for new recipes to keep it fun and fresh. With Back to School approaching quickly I thought I should share this new ChocoBerry Swirl Smoothie recipe that your children are sure to love.
And you’ll love knowing they are starting their day with a healthy vitamin-packed treat.
With only THREE ingredients, this is a very affordable breakfast treat!
Choco Berry Swirl Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups Low-fat Vanilla yogurt
- 3 1/4 cups Frozen whole non sweetened strawberries
- 1/2-3/4 cup of chocolate milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth & creamy.
- Add additional milk to make the desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
This is also one of the recipes that are included in the “Get Mooving” Dairy Gift Bag Giveaway here.