Smoothies have always been a quick and easy go-to breakfast for my family.
I’m always looking for new recipes to keep it fun and fresh. With Back to School approaching quickly I thought I should share this new ChocoBerry Swirl Smoothie recipe that your children are sure to love.
And you’ll love knowing they are starting their day with a healthy vitamin-packed treat.
With only THREE ingredients, this is a very affordable breakfast treat!
Choco Berry Swirl Smoothie Recipe
- 2 cups Low-fat Vanilla yogurt
- 3 1/4 cups Frozen whole non sweetened strawberries
- 1/2-3/4 cup of chocolate milk
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth & creamy.
- Add additional milk to make the desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
This is also one of the recipes that are included in the “Get Mooving” Dairy Gift Bag Giveaway here.