Now that the weather is continuing to get colder in these parts, I make sure that I always have lip balm with me.
This DIY Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm recipe is amazing and super easy to make.
Also they make wonderful gifts during the holidays for anyone on your list!
1. Start a water bath by filling a small pot 1/2 way full with water.
2. Place a glass-measuring cup with a spout in the water.
3. Turn the stovetop to medium
6. Pour into lip balm tubes quickly before it starts to cool and harden.
7. Allow to cool completely in tubes
These lip balm tubes were perfect and this recipe makes about 5 tubes.
I found these printable labels, which are the perfect size for lip balm tubes.