This School Days Memory Book & Gift Box is just $29.95 (Was $49.95).
I love this All NEW Class Keeper™, the school memory keeping system that captures “the good stuff” in a compact, creative keepsake binder, and gift box.
Every feature and function of this school album was custom-designed to help moms everywhere easily manage the monster task of commemorating a child’s school journey. Follow the simple guidelines and template pages of what to add and where to put it.
In the end, you will have a beautiful collection of “the good stuff” to gift your child.
Class Keeper™ Features: Includes sections for Preschool to College
Any grade section can easily be removed if you’re starting this for a 2nd grader or choose to stop after 8th grade, for example. Simply remove unused pages easily.
Each section includes:
- “Words of Wisdom” page with quote bubbles that are just the right size for a meaningful note from several loved ones, including a note from the child to him/herself.
- First Day/Last Day template pages with side-by-side photo placement to see how much your child changed in a single school year! Ah-mazing transformation!
- Placeholder for fun facts & favorites plus darling questions to gather answers that will melt you.
- Two full-size photo pages including one large enough for the 8×10 class photo
- Pockets for keepsakes that are wide enough for 8.5 x 11 size sheets of paper…yes! A pocket for EVERY grade!
Other features you didn’t even know you needed:
- Personalize (DIY) the keepsake box binding and the inside title page with your child’s name. Makes for a neat-looking stack on any shelf…not a bin in a corner of the attic.
- Capture a photo of the first year in school and one from graduation on the same spread – then swoon over how they grew from precious to poised so quickly!
- Wallet photo spread – attach a wallet-sized photo (or one that you trim to size) for every year to create a single view of your child over the years! (Finally, a placeholder for these wallet photos that you will cherish!)
- Writing style – have your child write their name and date it each year. So cool to see their penmanship evolve!
- Three-ring style bindery with plenty of room to add more pages if you wish. Tip: Use the bookmark ruler as a template to punch holes into additional pages. (Yes, we tried to think of EVERYTHING a mom would love.)
- Halloween spread – can’t remember which years he was a zombie and she was a mermaid? Jot the costume and year on this page. Add photos to the facing photo page to show off that pretty unicorn or handsome hero!
- Bonus photo pages in the back of every binder, too!
- Durable binder cover including metal corner reinforcements to last for decades!
- Color coordinating keepsake gift box to have and to hold (and easily move from house to house, too!)
Order yours here while supplies last at this price.