Lime, cucumber and mint collide in this copycat Starbucks Cool Lime Refresher drink.
A hydrating and refreshing way to cool down this summer or anytime.
This was a super popular Starbucks refresher recipe that now you can make at home.
If you love Starbucks but don’t always love the price tags, let me help you with these copycat recipes you can make in the comfort of your own home.
Mocha frappuccino, passion tea lemonade, or sink your teeth into this vanilla bean scone.
Best Starbucks Refresher
What makes this Starbucks Lime Refresher Recipe great:
- Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipe
- Thirst Quenching
- Sweet and Tart
Cool Lime Refresher Ingredients
- Brown sugar (or other sweetener to taste)
How to Make This Starbucks Lime Refresher
Full steps on how to make this Starbucks lime refresher are in the printable recipe card. This is a quick walk through.
Step 1: Rinse your mint leaves and then chop finely. Then peel and cube up your cucumber into small pieces.
Step 2: Add the cucumber and mint into a jug and add the water. Let it infuse for about 20 minutes.
Step 3: Squeeze in the fresh lime juice and stir.
Step 4: Next you will strain the refreshing, and then discard the mint and the cucumber.
Step 5: Add in the sweetener, serve over ice and garnish.
Refresher Variations and Tips For Success
- Dicing up the mint is great for allowing it to release the oils and flavor the water.
- You could slice up the lime and leave them in the glass to decorate the glass a bit.
- Add in some fresh berries like strawberries for a little bit of sweetness.
- So you can use a sweetener or even honey to help sweeten up the drink. Brown sugar is delicious in this drink.
- Swap the mint with basil for a twist in flavor.
- Add in about 1/3 cup of white grape juice to sweeten up the drink a bit.
Lime, cucumber, mint, and if you want caffeine you can get the green tea extract added in for a nice boost of energy. There are other ingredients in it but those are the stand out flavors.
The strawberry acia refresher is by far the most popular refresher that is on the Starbucks menu. It is very refreshing and light with a nice bite of tangy from the acia.
Yes, the cucumbers and mint need to steep in the water so it can release the flavor into the water. If you just mix it up and sip right away, it will lack flavor. This drink is one that is good to plan a little in advance.
Go right ahead and make as much as you would like. You could make a big batch and pour in pitchers to serve up at a party or bbq. This is a really tasty drink and so many love and enjoy it. Just don’t add ice until you are ready to serve as it will water down the flavor.
More Starbucks Recipes
If you love this Starbucks Copycat Recipe, you’ll love these ones too:
- Starbucks Medicine Ball – It’s packed full of warm flavor and loaded with flavors that can help you start to feel better fast.
- Starbucks Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake – the perfect treat to go along with your favorite Starbucks inspired drinks.
- Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappuchino – Try this Homemade Cotton Candy Frappuccino recipe at home and save your money.
- Starbucks Banana Nut Bread – this bread is seriously so good! I find it hard to not eat it all in one day.
- Starbucks Graham Latte – this is one drink recipe you’ll be glad you tried!
- Starbucks Caramel Vanilla Latte – this copycat latte recipe is one of the most popular recipes here! Give it a try and you’ll see for yourself why everyone loves it!
- Cinnamon Dolce Latte – this is a close second in popularity to the Caramel Vanilla Latte recipe.
Starbucks Lime Refresher
- 0.25 cups of mint;
- 3-4 limes for juice and for serving;
- 0.5 cups of chopped and peeled cucumber;
- 2 cups of water;
- 1 tbsp. of brown sugar or other sweetener to taste;
- 1 cups of ice.
- Wash the mint, chop finely. Peel the cucumber, cut into small cubes, cut a part of the lime into circles.
- Pour a mixture of cucumber and mint into a jug, pour water, leave to infuse for 15-20 minutes.
- Squeeze lime juice.
- Strain the infused mint-cucumber water through a sieve. Add sweetener.
- Add ice, lime slices and mint leaves. Arrange a drink to serve.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
Leave a Reply