My family LOVES this Biscuit Pizza Pull Apart Bread!
I know SO many of you have made the Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls and loved them, and this is just as easy and delicious to make.
Biscuit Pizza Bread Recipe
Then scroll down for full Pull Apart Biscuit Pizza Bread Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Pizza Bread Ingredients
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parsley Flakes
- Olive Oil
How to Make Pull Apart Pizza Bread
Preheat oven to 350.
Cut biscuits in fourths.
Cut the pepperoni into fourths.
Combine oil, garlic, oregano and parsley flakes in a large bowl and mix well.
Add all remaining ingredients to bowl and toss to coat everything.
Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
Distribute mixture in pan evenly and bake for 35-40 minutes until top is browned.
- 2 can Biscuits
- 7 oz package Pepperoni
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesean
- 2 tbsp Parsley Flakes
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut biscuits in fourths.
- Cut the pepperoni into fourths.
- Combine oil, garlic, oregano and parsley flakes in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add all remaining ingedients to bowl and toss to coat everything.
- Spray a bundt pan with non-stick spray.
- Distribute mixture in pan evenly and bake for 35-40 minutes until top is browned.