This delicious blackberry lemonade is refreshing! You’ll love having fresh berries in your drink for a more natural taste.
- 4 Cups of pureed Blackberries
- 1 1/2 Cups sugar
- 6 lemons juiced with NO seeds
- 4 Cups cold water
- 4 Cups ice cubes
- Add the washed blackberries into a blender along with a 1/2 C sugar
- Puree the blackberries with sugar until well blended– set to the side
- Pour the other 1 C of sugar into a large pitcher
- Add the cold water and fresh squeezed lemon juice
- Stir well to blend
- Pour the pureed blackberries into the lemonade filled pitcher
- Stir well
- Add ice to the pitcher
- Stir the Blackberry Lemonade again before pouring into individual glasses filled with ice
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.