This Best Orange Creamsicle Cake Recipe is perfect for any weekend gathering. I am planning to make this recipe for Mother’s Day this year.
This Orange Creamsicle Loaf Cake Recipe makes one 11 x 9 loaf pan sized cake.
You’ll need to make sure that you have the proper sized loaf pan like this one here.
Gather these ingredients to make your Orange Bread.
Then scroll down for full Orange Bread Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Orange Cream Bread Ingredients
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Vanilla extract
- Orange extract
- Orange juice
- Orange zest
- Vegetable oil
How to Make Orange Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Slowly add in the flour and mix until fully incorporated.
Pour into loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes.
Once done, set aside to cool.
1 C powder sugar
1/2 C Orange juice
1/2 C Orange zest
In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix.
Pull loaf out of pan and set on a plate.
Pour glaze over the loaf and let sit to harden.
Frosted Orange Cake
- 1 C powder sugar
- 1/2 C Orange juice
- 1/2 C Orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and set aside.
- In a standing mixer, combine the eggs, sugar, butter, orange extract, orange juice and orange zest. Mix until combined.
- Slowly add in the flour and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Once done, set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and mix.
- Pull loaf out of pan and set on a plate.
- Pour glaze over the loaf and let sit to harden.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.