It’s super easy to make these delicious Candy Bar Cupcakes with any bite size Snickers, Milky Ways or any other Chocolate Candy Bars you have on hand and love.
- Cupcake Ingredients
- 1 1/2 Cup flour
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 1 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Frosting Ingredients
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 2 1/2 Cups confectioners sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a cupcake pan with 12 cupcake liners.
- In a bowl place all the ingredients and mix until everything is well incorporated and the batter is shiny (around 4 minutes)
- Divide the batter between the 12 cupcake liners and take to the oven.
- Bake for 15/20 minutes or until done.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool until they are no longer hot to the touch.
- Decorate with the frosting and top with 1 Snicker or bite-sized chocolate
- Frosting Directions:
- In a bowl mix on medium speed the butter, confectioners sugar, and vanilla.
- Whip up until fluffy. Place in a piping bag.
- Before baking place another bite-sized chocolate inside the cupcake. The result is super delicious!!
I recommend trying the recipe using different candy each time for a new twist on the best cupcake recipe ever.
If you want to try something different, you can place another bite-sized chocolate inside the cupcake before baking. The result is super delicious!!