Did you know it is super easy to make your own homemade Whipped Cream?
I love this because it is frugal and only requires two ingredients. Plus it is much healthier than the junky stuff they sell in the stores.
Gather these ingredients to make your Whipped Cream.
Then scroll down for full Homemade Whipped Cream Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Whipped Cream Ingredients
- Heavy Whipping Cream
How to Make Whipped Cream
Make sure mixing bowl and cream are very cold (put in freezer for 15 minutes).
Put sugar into the mixing bowl and add whipping cream.
Whisk until the cream gets stiff peaks.
Use within 8 hours. Re-whisk if it starts to flatten out.
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- Make sure mixing bowl and cream are very cold (put in freezer for 15 minutes).
- Put sugar into the mixing bowl and add whipping cream.
- Whisk until the cream gets stiff peaks.
- Use within 8 hours. Re-whisk if it starts to flatten out.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.