These BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites are the perfect chicken appetizer for the holiday season.
It seems like everyone that I know loves bacon. So it only makes sense that they would also love just about anything wrapped in bacon, right?!
Once you have tried these, you will find that you do not want to have to wait for a special occasion to make them. Which is what I love about these, you can make them anytime you want to!
Even though these are one of the best chicken appetizer recipes, they can be turned into a meal just by adding a salad and some other fresh veggies.
Gather these ingredients to make your BBQ Chicken Bites.
Then scroll down for full BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites Ingredients:
- Barbecue seasoning
- Barbecue sauce (I love this homemade BBQ sauce recipe)
How to Make Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and placing a wire cooling rack on top.
Season cut up chicken breast pieces with barbecue seasoning.
Wrap each piece of chicken with one of the slices of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
Bake the chicken pieces on top of the cooling rack for 20 minutes.
Remove from oven and brush barbecue sauce on each piece of chicken.
Return to oven and bake under the broiler for 5 more minutes.
Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Try these chicken bites the next time you are looking for something new to try besides chicken wings.
Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
- 1 pound chicken tenderloins cut into bite-sized pieces
- 8 pieces bacon cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon barbeque seasoning
- ½ cup barbeque sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and placing a wire cooling rack on top.
- Season chicken with barbeque seasoning.
- Wrap each piece of chicken with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake the chicken pieces on top of the cooling rack for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and brush barbeque sauce on each piece of chicken.
- Return to oven and bake under the broiler for 5 more minutes.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
More Chicken Appetizers
Buffalo Chicken Cresent Ring – This is so easy and looks very impressive too.
Oven Baked Buffalo Wings – This recipe brings just the right amount of heat, without being too much. Plus they are baked, not fried!
Bacon Buffalo Chicken Dip – I love a good cheesy dip, and this one sounds so good!
Teriyaki Chicken Kabobs – These are the perfect chicken appetizer. Just pick up and eat!
Smoky Cheesy Chicken Enchilada Dip – Seriously my mouth is watering over this dip.