This Biscuit Cinnamon Roll Recipe continues to be one of the most popular recipes here at Saving Dollars and Sense and I am so thankful for all of the comments and messages I have received telling me how much you LOVE this simple Biscuit Cinnamon Roll Recipe.
Biscuit Cinnamon Roll Recipe
I am thrilled that you have taken a moment to check out this super easy and very inexpensive way to make homemade cinnamon rolls.
I often share recipes like this Biscuit Cinnamon Roll Recipe throughout the week.
You can sign up for FREE Email updates whenever a new recipe gets posted. Don’t worry, I HATE spam too and would never send you anything that wasn’t valuable for you.
This delicious Biscuit Cinnamon Roll is a very easy recipe that I am so happy to add to my Recipe collection which you can find here.
It also make an awesome dessert for holidays because it feeds about 16 people for very little money. In fact it is recipes like this that make it possible for me to feed my family using as little as $50 per week.
Read how I spent $59 for my family of four which included lots of fresh produce.
All you’ll need is a bundt pan like these ones and some common ingredients that are found in most homes. Trust me if I can make it, you can too! So let’s get started on how to do this thing!
Biscuit Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- 2 Small Cans of Pillsbury biscuits
- 1/2 cup Pancake Syrup
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar Packed
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Nuts Optional
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
- Combine melted butter and pancake syrup in a small bowl and set aside
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl and set aside
- Spray a bunt pan with cooking spray
- Pour half of your syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan
- Sprinkle half of your sugar mixture in the bottom of the pan as well
- Open your biscuits and put them in the pan, overlapping them as the picture shows
- Pour the rest of your syrup mixture over top and sprinkle the rest of your sugar mixture
- Bake for 20-25 minutes
2 Small Cans of Pillsbury biscuits 10 ct
1/2 cup Pancake Syrup
3 Tablespoons Butter (Melted)
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (Packed)
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375 Degrees.
Combine melted butter and pancake syrup in a small bowl and set aside.
Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl and set aside.
Spray a bunt pan with cooking spray.
Pour half of your syrup mixture in the bottom of the pan.
Sprinkle half of your sugar mixture in the bottom of the pan as well.
Open your biscuits and put them in the pan, overlapping them as the picture shows.
Pour the rest of your syrup mixture over top and sprinkle the rest of your sugar mixture.
Bake for 20-25 minutes.
All done! Serve with coffee or your favorite beverage and enjoy!
I have a couple more recipes that use refrigerator biscuits that you might be interested in.