This Caramel Apple Taquitos Recipe is such a fun treat for the autumn season and so easy to make.
This simple recipe for is a fun new twist on traditional apple pie that anyone can make.
If you are anything like us you cannot resist a caramel apple recipe of any kind, especially this time of year.
The fall season is all about apples in my house and the smell of these cooking with instantly fill your home with the warm spicy scent of fall.
Apple Pie Taquitos
Gather these ingredients to make your Apple Taquitos.
Then scroll down for full Caramel Apple Taquitos Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Caramel Apple Taquitos Ingredients
- Flour Tortillas
- Caramel Sauce
- Apple Pie Filling (Homemade Apple Filling Recipe)
How to Make Apple Taquitos
Preheat oven to 350.
Butter a 9 x 13″ dish and set aside.
Combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow dish and mix well. Set aside.
Chop pie filling into small size pieces.
Microwave tortillas for 20 seconds to soften.
Spread tortilla with thin layer of caramel sauce down the middle.
Cover caramel with diced apple filling.
Roll tortilla and place in prepared dish.
Brush with butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Bake for 15 minutes of until golden and bubbling on ends.
More Apple Recipes
If you like these apple pie taquitos, you’ll love these apple recipes too:
Caramel Apple Taquitos Recipe
- 12 Flour Tortillas
- 5 oz Caramel Sauce
- 20 oz can Apple Pie Filling Homemade Apple Filling Recipe
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Butter a 9×13″ dish and set aside.
- Combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in a shallow dish and mix well. Set aside.
- Chop pie filling into small size pieces.
- Microwave tortillas for 20 seconds to soften.
- Spread tortilla with thin layer of caramel sauce down the middle.
- Cover caramel with diced apple filling.
- Roll tortilla and place in prepared dish.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with sugar mixture.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 15 minutes of until golden and bubbling on ends.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.