Air Fryer Apple Pie is the easiest recipe you’ll make this fall!
3 ingredients and 15 minutes are all it takes to make these decadent warm spiced Air Fryer apple pies.
They are hand pies that are made from store-bought pie crust and apple pie filling.
Fall is in the air, and this Air Fryer Apple Pie dessert is a must make.
If you were wondering if you can make a pie in the Air Fryer, the answer is yes.
You get that golden crust that is light and flakey when you bite into it.
Also, take a glimpse at my apple pie cookies recipe as well.
Air Fryer Apple Pies
I raided my pantry and fridge and I came up with this easy and affordable dessert.
When you are craving sweet but don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen, this is a great recipe.
Or whip these up for a fall bake sale, potluck dessert, or holiday gathering.
You can also make homemade apple pie filling in replace of canned.
I have a homemade recipe on my blog I love to make, it helps add so much more homemade flavor to the pies.
GATHER THESE INGREDIENTS NEEDED TO MAKE THESE MINI APPLE PIES
- Pre Made Pie Crusts
- Apple Pie Filling
Then scroll down for full Apple Hand Pies Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Can I Use A Homemade Pie Crust
Absolutely! If you have a homemade pie crust you love, go right ahead and take the time to make it, roll it out, and get to cooking.
I love using the Pillsbury style dough that you buy in the refrigerated section.
It is so simple to roll out and grab your cookie cutter to get moving on the dessert.
It makes the prep a breeze.
And little hands can join you in the kitchen to help cookie cut and top each pie crust.
- Go ahead and dust the top of your brushed dough with a cinnamon and sugar mixture to add more warm spices and sweetness to your hand pies.
- Feel free to change out the pie filling used. Or have fun and do a mix of pie fillings to have a variety of air fryer pies to serve up.
- Pair with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream for a pie alamode.
- Make sure that when you are cooking in the air fryer you watch your pies. All air fryers heat slightly different so watch to ensure you don’t overbake the crust.
- Make sure to leave space in between your pies, so you get an even cook. If you overlap or touch your pies you will find some areas will be less cooked than others.
Storing Leftover Apple Pie
You can store your apple pies on the counter, or put them in an airtight container and store in the fridge.
I find that if you store your fruit-filled pies in the fridge it will last a few days longer.
Or if you want you can freeze your leftover pies.
Place in a proper freezer container and freeze for up to three months.
Then take a pie or two out when you want one and let warm up on the counter, or toss in the microwave for a fresh out of the oven pie!
How to Make Air Fryer Apple Pie
Roll out the pie crust and use a cookie cutter to cut out circles.
Tip: If you do not have a cookie cutter available, you can also use the rim edge of a glass or cup to cut out the circles.
Take a half a spoonful of apple pie filling and place it in the middle of half of your circles.
The remaining circles, slightly roll out with a rolling pin so they are a tab but larger than the apple circles.
Place the larger circle on top and use a fork to mend together.
Egg wash each apple pie.
Place in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve & enjoy.
Here are more apple desserts
- Caramel Apple Taquitos
- Caramel Apple Baked Donut
- Old Fashioned Apple Dump Cake
- Crockpot Apple Butter
- Dutch Apple Pie
Air Fryer Apple Pie
- Air Fryer
- Pre Made Pie Crusts
- 5 oz Can Apple Pie Filling
- 1 Egg
- Roll out the pie crust and use a cookie cutter to cut out circles.
- Take a half a spoonful of apple pie filling and place it in the middle of half of your circles.
- The remaining circles, slightly roll out with a rolling pin so they are a tab but larger than the apple circles.
- Place the larger circle on top and use a fork to mend together.
- Egg wash each apple pie.
- Place in the air fryer for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve & enjoy.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
Leave a Reply