In case you haven’t realized it by now, I love this time of year because it is the time that I get to revisit all of my favorite Pumpkin Recipes as well as add a few new ones to my collection.
This Pumpkin Pie Smoothie is completely new to me.
I thought I should share it with you today because I know I am not the one who has a serious pumpkin addiction this time of year. Also this is a Vegan Friendly recipe if you happen to be into that kind of thing.
Gather these ingredients to make your Smoothie.
Then scroll down for full Pumpkin Smoothie Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Pumpkin Smoothie Ingredients
- Pumpkin Puree
- Almond, Soy or Coconut Milk
- Pumpkin pie spice
How to Make Pumpkin Smoothies
Place pecans in blender and run until they are ground up.
Add remaining ingredients in blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
You can optionally top with coconut flake, pecans and pumpkin spice.
- 1 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Pecans
- 1 large frozen Banana
- 1 cup Almond Soy or Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Agave
- 1 cup Ice
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place pecans in blender and run util they are ground up.
- Add remaining ingredients in blender and blend until mixture is smooth.
- You can optionally top with coconut flake, pecans and pumpkin spice.
Click Here —>>> MORE PUMPKIN RECIPES