This Candy Popcorn Recipe is inspired by the Dr. Seuss book, One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish.
One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish was my sons favorite story growing up, and I read it to him before naptime and bedtime pretty much every single day for a couple years.
This chocolate drizzled candy popcorn would make a fun treat for Dr. Seuss Day, along with these One Fish Two Fish Cookies.
How to Make Candy Popcorn
You could also make this recipe for birthday parties. Because of the red, white and blue colors it would also be a fun treat for Memorial Day, The Fourth of July or any other summertime gathering.
Gather these ingredients to make your Candy Popcorn.
Then scroll down for full Candy Popcorn Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Candy Popcorn Ingredients
- Kettle Corn
- White chocolate wafers
- Red Chocolate Melts
- Blue Chocolate Melts
- Blue M&Ms
- Red Fish candy
Chocolate Drizzled Popcorn Recipe
Cover a baking pan with parchment paper.
Pour your kettle corn on top of the parchment paper.
Begin to melt your chocolate, using our super easy trick.
Use a Wilton plastic pastry bag. Place your chocolate wafers in the bag twist the top closed.
Use one plastic pastry bag per color.
Using a double broiler begin to boil your water place your top sauce pot on top and put your pastry bag inside.
Once the chocolate is melted drizzle over the popcorn, one color at a time.
Let the popcorn sit until its hardened.
Once the chocolate has hardened, flip your popcorn over and repeat the process
Once it is dry you can break it up a little and then add your M&Ms and Red Fish candy.
- 1 Bag of Kettle Corn
- 1 White chocolate Ghirardelli chocolate wafers
- 1 Red Chocolate Melts
- 1 Blue Chocolate Melts
- 1 cup Blue M&Ms
- 1 Bag of Red fish candy
- Take a baking pan and cover it with parchment paper
- Pour your kettle corn on top of the parchment paper
- Begin to melt your chocolate. Use our super easy trick
- Use a wilton plastic pastry bag. Place your chocolate wafers in the bag twist the top closed.
- One color per bag
- Using a double broiler begin to boil your water place your top sauce pot on top and put your pastry bag inside.
- Once the chocolate is melted drizzle one color at a time
- Let it sit until its hardened
- Now run your popcorn over and repeat the process
- Once it is dry add your M&Ms and Red Fish candy
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.