A couple years ago, at my husbands request, I attempted to recreate a Peppermint Bark recipe that a friend of mine brought to a Christmas party.
My husband LOVES this recipe, and I love how super easy it is to throw together.
*Saving Dollars and Sense Tip: If you don’t have peppermint kisses, you could also use 5-6 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil. I only recommend using Young Living Essential Oils when adding to food.
Peppermint Bark Recipe
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- 1 bag or peppermint Hershey’s Kisses
- 1/2 bag of Oreos
- Cover a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Place half of the package of Oreos into a ziplock bag and crush them into chunks. I just press the middle of each cookie and it usually breaks into four which is perfect size.
- Unwrap Hershey’s peppermint Kisses and add to a pot.
- Add the bag of white chocolate chips to the pot and heat on low heat until melted. Stirring often to avoid burning.
- Add the crushed Oreos to the pot and stir in until well mixed with the chocolate mixture.
- Pour the mixture out onto the wax paper and spread out using a spoon until it is 1/4 – 1/2 inch thick.
- Place the pan in the fridge until hardened. Once hardened you can use a butter knife to break it up into pieces.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.
I said it was super easy, and it takes no time at all to whip up a batch to take to your next holiday party.
If you think this looks like a great recipe would you consider PINNING it on Pinterest?