No need to run out to your favorite coffee shop, learn how to make this Starbucks graham cracker latte at home.
Coffee flavored with honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Then on top you will add crushed graham crackers to throw this latte into a whole new dimension.
Copycat Starbucks Toasted Graham Latte
I recently began hearing about the amazing Graham Latte from Starbucks and knew that if it was as good as the Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte I would want to try it myself.
I knew right away that I needed to find this copycat Starbucks recipe for you to make yourself at home and I am pleased to share that we have one for you!
- Graham Crackers
How to Make A Starbucks Graham Cracker Latte
The full directions are in the printable recipe card. This is a quick walk through on how this latte is made.
Step 1: Brew your coffee as you would like.
Step 2: In your coffee cup you will add honey, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix lightly.
Step 3: Pour the coffee into the mug slowly.
Step 4: In a jar with a lid add 1/2 cup of milk. Shake vigorously and then remove the lid.
Step 5: Microwave to warm the milk up, and then slowly pour the milk on top of the coffee.
Step 6: Next crush your graham crackers and sprinkle on top of the coffee.
Helpful Tips and Variations
- Add a shot of espresso into your cup or just make espresso instead of coffee.
- Use vanilla coffee creamer instead of milk.
- Make sure to scoop any foam in the jar into the coffee cup.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of brown sugar with the honey and vanilla to sweeten it more.
- Make sure to leave room at the top for the milk and foam. I like to use a larger cup for this.
Yes, you sure can make this a sugar free drink. Just swap with sugar free substitutes and instead of honey you can just use a sweetener of your choice. Then just mix it up the same and enjoy. The flavor will be slightly different but overall you will have the same flavor.
With this drink you are going to find it is best made fresh. You are welcome to store any leftover coffee you don’t drink in the fridge. Then just warm it up in the microwave to speed up the process. But the milk will need to be made fresh right before pouring over the coffee.
Of course, go right ahead. If you don’t want to crush graham crackers simply buy pre-crushed graham crackers. That will work great and save you a little prep work.
MORE LATTE RECIPES
If you are someone that cannot get enough of your favorite coffeehouse drinks, you’ll love these latte recipes too:
- 4 oz milk
- 4 oz coffee
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon of Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon of Cinnamon
- Graham crackers
- Mason Jar
- In your coffee cup add your honey, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Brew a cup of your favorite coffee and pour into your mug.
- Mix lightly.
- Using a mason jar pour in 1/2 cup of milk seal with the lid.
- Shake the milk vigorously and remove the lid.
- Place in the microwave for 45 seconds.
- Slowly pour milk into your coffee.
- Using a spoon scoop the froth onto your coffee.
- Place 3-4 Graham crackers in a ziploc bag and crush them.
- Sprinkle the crackers on top of your coffee.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.