This Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte copycat Starbucks recipe is sure to be the perfect summer time drink!
Learning how to make my own copycat Starbucks drinks is one of the ways that I’m able to save money and still be able to enjoy all of my favorite drinks and treats at home!
I love pairing the cinnamon flavor of this latte with one of my other favorite Copycat Starbucks recipes.
Learning to make some of these specialty drinks at home will save you the higher cost of purchasing one from Starbucks.
Not to mention the gas and time to get there when you can easily make one at home that tastes just as great, for a fraction of the cost.
Check out this trendy new Salted Caramel Coffee Drink too!
This recipe makes one 16 ounce drink.
Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Ingredients
- Brown Sugar
Or you can buy this already made Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Syrup from Amazon.
Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte Ingredients
- Espresso or Extra Strong Coffee
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
How to Make Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
Full directions on how to make your own iced cinnamon dolce latte is in the printable recipe card at the bottom of the post. This is just a quick walk through.
Step 1: Add water, brown sugar and cinnamon to a small saucepan. Continue stirring until all of the sugar dissolves, as you bring all of the ingredients to a boil.
Step 2: Once it has reached a boil, lower the heat and simmer until the liquid is reduced by half.
This will take about 5 minutes.
Step 3: Allow the sweet cinnamon syrup to cool. Once cooled, you can pour it into a resealable container to store it.
Step 4: Brew your favorite espresso or cold brew coffee.
Step 5: Add homemade syrup or starbucks cinnamon dolce syrup to cup or glass and pour coffee or shot of espresso over top.
Step 6: Add your favorite kind of milk and blend well.
Step 7: Add ice cubes to fill and top with whipped cream.
Step 8: Dust with some ground cinnamon or cinnamon sugar, or lightly drizzle with syrup.
Store your homemade cinnamon dolce syrup sweetener in an airtight container in the fridge.
I find that a mason jar works really well and keeps your syrup fresh until your ready to make your own Starbucks Cinnamon Dolce Latte.
Variations & Tips
- You can swap our regular milk for any milk you prefer such as almond milk, coconut milk, or oat milk.
- You can swap your milk for heavy cream or half & half.
- Use whole cinnamon sticks for an extra finishing touch.
MORE LATTE RECIPES
If you are someone that cannot get enough of your favorite coffeehouse drinks, you’ll love these latte recipes too:
- Starbucks Caramel Brûlée Latte – This Latte is made with espresso, whole milk, a drizzle of caramel sauce, and topped with whipped cream.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte – Try this Latte recipe below the next time you get a pumpkin spice craving.
- Graham Latte – Coffee flavored with honey, vanilla extract, and cinnamon.
- Caramel Vanilla Latte – Now you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks Vanilla Latte recipe anytime you want, without even leaving the house.
Copycat Starbucks Iced Cinnamon Dolce Latte
Cinnamon Dolce Syrup Ingredients
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
Iced Cinnamon Dolce Ingredients
- 2 oz Espresso or Extra Strong Coffee
- 6 oz Milk
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon Dolce Syrup
- Make syrup by bringing ingredients to a boil lower heat and simmer until reduced by half (about 5 minutes).
- Allow to cool and store in a resealable container.
- Brew coffee.
- Add syrup to cup or glass.
- Add coffee.
- Add milk and stir well.
- Add ice to fill.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Dust with cinnamon sugar or lightly drizzle with syrup.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.