These Easter Blondies Bars are so easy to make from scratch!
These homemade blondies are SO GOOD and taste a lot like a chocolate chip cookie and brownie combined.
Adding in some pretty pastel colored M&M’s makes them the perfect blondie dessert for Easter or any spring gathering.
What is a Blondie?
Blondies are traditionally similar in texture to a brownie without the chocolate.
Unlike brownies, blondies do not have cocoa as an ingredient. This is where they get their name from.
Instead of having chocolate in them, they have brown sugar which gives them more of a cookie flavor.
I’ve added in some chocolate chips and some M&M’s to this Easter Blondie recipe, so they taste like chewy chocolate chip cookie bars.
No matter if you are hosting Easter at your home this year or just looking for a fun treat to take with you wherever you are spending Easter, I’ve got the perfect recipe for blondies brownies for you to make.
Chocolate Chip Blondies Ingredients
- Brown Sugar
- Baking Powder
- Baking Soda
- Chocolate Chips
- Easter M&M’s
How to Make Blondies
Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 9×13 baking pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
Step 2: Place butter and brown sugar in a medium sized saucepan and heat, stirring constantly until smooth.
Step 3: Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Add eggs one at a time and stir until incorporated.
Step 5: Add vanilla.
Step 6: Add flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder until combined. Add half of the chocolate chips and half of the M&M’s and stir.
Step 7: Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
Step 8: Add remaining M&M’s and remaining chocolate chips to the top and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Step 9: Allow to cool until slightly warm and cut into bars.
Looking for More Easter Dessert Recipes
If you like this fun Easter recipe, you’ll love these ones too:
- Easy Bird Nest Meringue Cookies – These Bird Nest Meringue Cookies are the perfect Easter recipe and will have everyone oohing and ahhing about how cute they are.
- Jelly Bean Bark – This is by far THE EASIEST Easter recipe!!
- Adorable Lamb Cupcakes – I can just picture a whole platter of them on the dessert table for our family Easter Dinner Celebration!
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 cup Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Easter Bunny M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line a 9×13 Pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place butter and brown sugar in a medium sized saucepan and heat.
- Stir constantly until smooth.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add Eggs one at a time. Stir until incorporated.
- Add Vanilla.
- Add Flour, Salt, Baking Soda and Baking powder until combined.
- Add half Chocolate Chips.
- Add half M&M’s and stir.
- Transfer mixture to prepared pan.
- Add remaining M&M’s and remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Allow to cool until slightly warm.
- Remove from pan and cut into bars
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.