These decadent Double Chocolate Brownies are the perfect chocolate treat for your loved ones.
Make these chocolate covered brownies, filled with cream, to look like Valentine’s Day conversation hearts by writing a sweet message on them.
Double Chocolate Brownies
These conversation heart styled brownies are so fun to make.
I love being able to write a special message to someone using this conversation heart dessert or just choose a few different words that describe the person who will be receiving them.
They do require a little work, but nothing too difficult, just make sure to follow each step.
The results of your efforts are these adorable, cream filled chocolate covered brownies! YUM!
This recipe uses a boxed brownie mix, but you could easily use your own homemade brownie recipe as well.
Gather these ingredients to make your Cream Filled Brownies.
Then scroll down for full Chocolate Covered Cream Filled Brownies Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Cream Filled Brownies Ingredients
- Dark Chocolate Fudge brownie Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Marshmallow Cream
- Powdered Sugar
- You’ll want to make sure to fill the molds completely, so it helps to almost overfill them.
- Blend the cream filling ingredients really well to make sure it is the creamiest it can be.
How to Make Double Fudge Brownies
Step 1: Prepare brownies according to box directions or you favorite homemade brownie mix recipe and pour into a heart shaped silicone mold (slightly overfill).
You can also use lined cupcake tins, but they won’t come out in the shape of hearts.
Step 2: Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 30 minutes (until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean).
Step 3: Combine marshmallow cream, vanilla, powdered sugar and softened butter until well blended to make the creamy filling that will go inside the brownies.
Transfer cream filling to a piping bag or a zippered storage bag with one corner end cut off to use for piping.
Step 4: Remove the top of each brownie with a sharp serrated bread knife to make them flat and level.
Core out a hole in the middle of each brownie where you will be adding the cream filling. You can use a knife or spoon to scoop out the middle of each brownie.
Step 5: Pipe in the creamy filling to fill the middle of each brownie and place the cut off brownie top back on top of the brownie, to cover the cream filling.
Step 6: Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl by microwaving them for 30 seconds and then stirring. Repeat this process until they are melted and smooth.
Dip each brownie in chocolate. You may also want to use a spoon to help cover the brownie with melted chocolate and place on rack to cool.
Place the cooling rack in refrigerator for 15 minutes, until the chocolate has completely hardened.
Step 7: Transfer remaining filling to a smaller bag and clip very small piece off end in order to write messages on cakes.
More Chocolate Recipes
If you liked this chocolate brownie recipes, you’ll love these sweet treats too:
- Chocolate Eclair Icebox Cake Recipe
- No Bake Chocolate Dipped Cheesecake Bites
- White Chocolate Mocha Hot Chocolate Balls
Heart Cream Filled Brownies
- 1 box Dark Chocolate Fudge brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 12 oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 7 oz Marshmallow Cream
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 4 tbsp Butter
- Prepare brownies according to box directions, but pour into heart shaped silicone mold (slightly overfill) or into lined cupcake tins.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 30 minutes (until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean).
- Combine marshmallow cream, vanilla, powdered sugar and softened butter until blended to make filling.
- Transfer to piping bag or to zippered bag to use for piping.
- Remove top of each to make them flat and level.
- Core out a hole in the middle of each, removing brownie.
- Pipe in filling.
- Melt chocolate chips by microwaving for 30 seconds and then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip top of each cake in chocolate and place on rack to cool.
- Place rack in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Transfer remaining filling to a smaller bag and clip very small piece off end in order to write messages on cakes.
Nutritional information is automatically calculated with ingredients and serving size and may not be accurate. Please always double check with your own nutritional apps as well.