Now that summertime is officially here, we are spending as much time outdoors as possible and I am sure you are too. I cannot get enough of this amazing view!
Summer is a great time to try new outdoor activities, and that usually means some sort of mess.
When my kids were younger I made sure I always had a way to clean up the messes on the go, and these Wet Ones wipes are perfect for all of the summer kid messes you will likely encounter.
These are tough enough to tackle the yuckiest, grossest of messes this summer!
They are perfect to have on hand this summer so that you are prepared for practicing little chefs, budding artists or little scientists and the messes they are sure to create.
There are tons of reasons to add Wet Ones® to your Mom’s Summer Survival Arsenal along with bug spray, sunscreen and band aids.
10 times Wet Ones® can save summer for you this year, moms.
- When melted ice cream or watermelon turns into a sticky disaster.
- After playing at the playground.
- Perfect for camping.
- Sandy beach hands.
- After catching bugs, frogs and other critters.
- Porta Potty…need I say more?
- Petting Farms (antibacterial wipes are perfect for this)
- While visiting theme parks.
- After messy barbecue dinners.
- My most favorite place to use these is on the fishing boat!
They are perfect for cleaning up after baiting your hook or catching a slippery fish. They also work out great for cleaning off sandy hands or feet.
My husband and I love to head out to a nearby lake to enjoy the day whenever possible.
He fishes and I usually end up reading or taking a ton of pictures.
I never liked fishing. My husband used to go alone or with one of our kids, but I always stayed home.
One day I decided to tag along with zero intentions of liking it at all.
Can I just say that fishing can be SO much fun even if you don’t actually fish (like me). Being outdoors, in nature does something to my soul. I always head home afterwards feeling so refreshed.
The last thing I want to think about is the bait juice on my hubby’s hands. That’s why we keep a package in the boat ready to use whenever he needs it.
They really are SO convenient and necessary for your summer survival toolkit.
This is my outdoor adventure bag…A.K.A Summer Survival Tool Bag.
What makes Wet Ones® able to save summer?
- Antibacterial Wipes kill 99.99% of germs
- Tough on dirt and germs, but gentle on skin
- Convenient 2-in-1 way to wipe out dirt and messes and kill 99.99% of germs when soap and water aren’t readily available.
- Moisturizing aloe inside each wipe, making them easy on skin for even the littlest of hands
- America’s #1 Hand Wipe*
*#1 claim based on scan data for 52 weeks ending 1/23/16
- Cleans better than hand sanitizers
During the summer it makes sense to keep a package in every vehicle just in case you find yourself in a messy, sticky summery situation.
You can choose from several varieties:
• Wet Ones® Fresh Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes
• Wet Ones® Citrus Scent Antibacterial Hand Wipes
• Wet Ones® Sensitive Skin Extra Gentle Hand Wipes
I stopped in at Walmart the other day to grab some so we will have them in my bag next time we head out on the boat for the day.
How do YOU use these?
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Wet Ones® hand wipes. The opinions and texts are all mine.
Leave a Reply