This Homemade Caramel Vanilla Latte recipe is so good!
Now you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks Vanilla Latte recipe anytime you want, without even leaving the house.
You may also love this trendy new Salted Caramel coffee drink too!
Gather these ingredients to make your Starbucks Vanilla Latte Recipe.
Then scroll down for full Caramel Vanilla Latte Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
- Caramel Sauce
- Salted Caramel syrup
- Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer
Caramel Vanilla Latte Ingredients
The first thing you need to do is brew a cup of your favorite coffee before we begin this recipe.
I recommend using a caramel or vanilla flavored coffee for an even more flavorful latte, although any coffee will work for this Starbucks Vanilla Latte Recipe.
You might also want to try this Copycat drink if you like caramel.
Once you have your coffee ready, stir in the creamer and caramel syrup until the caramel is completely dissolved.
The most important part of a good latte is going to be the frothy milk that you will add to your flavored coffee, which you have already made.
How to Make a Latte
It is so easy to make a Vanilla Carmel Latte following the steps below.
In a small pan, heat 1 cup of milk over medium heat, whisking constantly to create foam.
Once the milk is hot, remove from heat.
Pour the milk slowly into the mug of coffee you brewed earlier, while using a large spoon to hold back the foam while you are pouring.
Add the foam to the top of the cup of coffee.
Finally drizzle Caramel sauce or sprinkle with some cinnamon on top and enjoy!
Caramel Vanilla Latte
- 1 cup Coffee
- 1 TBSP Salted Caramel Syrup
- 3 TBSP French Vanilla Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 1 cup milk
- Brew your choice of coffee.
- Stir in caramel syrup and coffee creamer.
- In a small pan, heat 1 cup of milk over medium heat, whisking constantly to create foam.
- Once the milk is hot, remove from heat and pour the milk slowly into your coffee cup, while using a large spoon to hold back the foam while you are pouring.
- Add the rest of the foam to the top of your coffee.
- Drizzle Caramel sauce on top if desired.