It’s time to use your crockpot for making a dip that you’re certain to fall in love with. This Chicken Ranch Dip is about to become your new favorite appetizer or football tailgating recipe, ever.
Don’t forget to check out our Strawberry Yogurt Fruit Dip as well!
Chicken Ranch Dip
There’s nothing better than dipping into something delicious, creamy and cheesy. But as we all know, no double-dipping allowed.
This Chicken Ranch Dip is so good, you won’t mind scooping up an extra chip or two to get another bite. While it’s perfect to make and serve at home, it’s also a great dish to take and share with all your family and friends as well.
If you’ve been hunting for a dip recipe that won’t disappoint, this is the one for you.
Gather these ingredients to make your Chicken Ranch Dip.
Then scroll down for full Chicken Ranch Dip Recipe Measurements and instructions on creating this recipe – including a full recipe card that you can print for free that helps you shop and create easily in your kitchen!
Ingredients needed for this Chicken Ranch Dip:
- Cream cheese
- Ranch dressing (try our homemade ranch dressing)
- Buffalo sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Green onions or chives
How to make this homemade dip recipe
Preheat oven to 375 F
Add the softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and mix well.
Taste and season.
Spoon the dip into your baking dish and pour the remaining 1/2 cup ranch dressing over top.
Sprinkle on your cheese and bake until golden and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
Serve with garnish and plenty of chips for dipping!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out some more of our favorites appetizers:
Chicken Ranch Dip
- 8 oz 1-8 oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup 1 cup ranch dressing, divided
- 1/2 c 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 1/2 cup 1-350g can flaked chicken (or 1 1/2 cups shredded chicken)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 cup 2 cups cheese, shredded
- Nachos, for serving
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix together 1/2 cup ranch dressing, buffalo sauce and chicken.
- Add the softened cream cheese and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and mix well.
- Taste and season.
- Spoon the dip into your baking dish and pour the remaining 1/2 cup ranch dressing overtop.
- Sprinkle on your cheese and bake until golden and bubbly, about 25 minutes.
- Serve with garnish and plenty of chips for dipping!